Maybe this posting thing should be a quarterly event, what do you think?
Spring update, here we go:
1) In January, renowned LA director and photographer Walid Azami asked me to go to Georgia (the Republic Of) to shoot a music video for an artist named Bera. Bera is very famous. His bodyguards take their job very seriously. It was quite the adventure. Enough said.
2) I went to Turkey and Qatar on a family vacation.
3) Started mountain biking again, that felt good. Made a small video with Dan Barham to celebrate my return.
4) Ski toured a bunch to try and get my fitness back (and because it’s a whole lot of fun).
5) And finally, in honour of a great winter, I made this. I’m really happy with it.
There were probably a few other things in there that I did as well. The Eighth Parallel played in a few film festivals. This short I did on running did too. I went to Harvard to start a year-long project with philanthropist Taylor Conroy. Here is the teaser.
Ummmmm, that’s all. Time for bike season! Heading to Sea Otter in California tomorrow. You can tell the sun to come out and play now.